Saturday 3 January 2015

HAVE MERCY, OH TWO-LEGGED ANIMAL!!

To be honest, I've made a million tries to write a catchy first line to this blog and have ended up deleting it each time. I'm not a professional writer, i just write to let it out. I write on topics that usually don't cross the human mind and even if they do, they don't last a minute or two. I don't really put up facts, I'm not on a mission of "AWARENESS". I just write what i see and what i feel about it. They say the writer wins when people relate to what he has written. I'm not here for victories. 
Satisfaction, Serenity are the words I'd use when asked about the purpose of this blog. I write when i'm deeply touched.  Sometimes I wish if only I could write about every emotion I had, life would be simpler,

Everything i write is either real, or has a message hidden in the letters somewhere. All you need to do after reading this is, Think about it. If possible, try to extirpate the negativity. 

I was lying down with the headphones on. Just when the song stopped playing, I heard dogs barking and crying. I wore my Dad's jacket and ran down to see what was going on. I saw a weak bitch shivering and with her tail stuck deep between her legs she was trying to get rid of five dogs. 
After scaring those dogs away I went to see what the deal was. Couldn't stay calm being the dog-lover i am. I saw six shivering puppies trying to hide from the cold and the rain.
The mother who just managed to save them was so weak that one could count the number of bones she had. I remember her eyes. That helpless look, that 'crying out for help' look. I'm sure they would have been better off if only she could speak. I was numb. Felt a strange kind of restlessness. 

I will not mention what I did after that. I'm not fetching compliments here. The family is safe and probably is feeling a little warmth too. The reason I'm writing this blog is to urge you people to just take a look around you guys. There are creatures out there in the cold who can't share their misery, who go through a million problems without asking you for help. Even if they do ask for help, we don't understand. Look for those helpless eyes and take a step to help 'em.

Part of me says I'm just wasting my time writing this blog. People who don't give a damn about their own species wouldn't suddenly pay attention to creatures of different kind. 
A person sitting on the back seat of his JAGUAR won't really realize that he has the same kind of a soul that's crying inside the beggar knocking on his window, Same kind of a soul that's in a four - legged creature and is desperately looking for food in the trash. 
 How can we complain about a world where no one cares about anyone else when we ourselves are too high headed and selfish to think otherwise and help.

Ever wondered how cheap a dog's loyalty is?  A PARLE-G packet worth RS10/- 
It'll love you like a parent. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment